Hello. Namaste. Bonjour. Kon’nichiwa.
I finished my dual degree program (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) in Electrical Engineering from IIT Bombay in 2020. I did my masters in Communication and Signal Processing and minor in Computer Science and Engineering.
- October 2020: Paper titled A Bayesian Deep CNN Framework for Reconstructing k-t-Undersampled Resting-fMRI accepted at International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR) 2020 [Preprint].
- August 2020:
- Graduated from IIT Bombay with B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering and minor in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Awarded with Undergraduate Research Award (URA03) for research work in dual degree (masters) project.
- Deferred Georgia Tech (Computer Science Ph.D.) offer to Spring’21 because of COVID-19 pandemic.
- July 2020: Paper titled Improving Low Resource Code-switched ASR using Augmented Code-switched TTS accepted at Interspeech’20. [Preprint]
- June 2020: Master’s final presentation on ‘A Bayesian CNN Framework for Reconstruction of k-t Undersampled Resting-fMRI’.
- March 2020: Left IIT Bombay campus as COVID-19 started spreading in Mumbai.
- January 2020: Teaching Assistant for EE344 Electronic Design Lab (Spring’20).
- Oct 2019: Master’s phase one presentation on A CNN Framework for Reconstruction of k-t Undersampled Resting-fMRI.
- Sep 2019:
- Attended, presented my work, volunteered (and had a lot of fun!) at Interspeech 2019, Graz, Austria.
- Awarded with Institute Academic Prize 2018-19 from IIT Bombay for rank 1 in EE department.